We’re looking for top notch individuals to fill Systems Analyst Positions at our fast paced IT Consulting Firm.
eKeeper Systems Incorporated is a consulting firm located in Yorktown, Indiana that specializes in designing, building, deploying and maintaining today’s information technology systems. Our company provides comprehensive computer, network and system support services to a diverse range of small, medium and large companies throughout Central Indiana. We pride ourselves in maintaining many industry-leading certifications from the most prevalent manufacturers in the industry and we constantly strive to extend our technology experience into new areas every day.
Accepting applications for these full-time positions:
System Analyst I
As a Systems Analyst I with eKeeper, you will be part of a team that prides itself on creating systems with superior availability and reliability. Your critical thinking skills will help our company effectively resolve any unexpected problems that arise in our client systems. If you want to expand your technical horizons with an established and quickly growing company, then this is the ideal opportunity for you!
- Maintain and troubleshoot system, application and configuration issues
- Support the daily functions and concerns of hundreds of users in dozens of companies across central Indiana
- Adapt to changing priorities and complex IT issues with your combination of technical abilities and positive attitude
- Work collaboratively with team members to troubleshoot effectively. Challenge and enhance your technical proficiency and provide stimulating ideas to our team
- Ability to work well and maintain good working relationships with our customers
- Strong desire to continually grow and learn new skills
- Ability to learn and work on a wide range of software and technology
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; preferably in Computer Science or related field.
- Three or more years of hands-on IT experience preferred, consulting or corporate
- Excellent critical thinking skills that turn troubleshooting into a results-oriented, yet fun game
- Microsoft certification preferred
- Cisco and CompTIA certifications a plus
- Ability to obtain new certifications annually
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Able to travel to client sites as necessary within a sixty (60) mile radius of our office in Yorktown, IN
- Self-driven and self-disciplined with a “get it done” attitude
- Desire to excel in a client-service, results-oriented environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage and complete system projects with minimal downtime.
- Strong sense of ownership for projects and tasks
This is a full-time, in-office position with health insurance, 401k, vacation and other employment benefits.